torsdag 27 augusti 2015

On a high level!

Celebrations on a high level!

I´m not a man of big celebrations, but a day like this one could have time for some reflections..

I "round" myself, and in these days it´s 1 year since I started my blogg Flygspectrum, and almost a year since I finished my treatment at the University Hospital in Lund (Sweden).

Time flies, And I take this oppurtunity to celebrate , but in a modest way.. 

Though I wish I could take a ride in planes like these, but who doesn´t?


(HD)

  And even if you stand with both feet on the ground I also wish to visit Chicago again and this magnificent building.

(HD)

Willis Tower (Sears) 453 m


(HD)

USAF The Thunderbirds !


/

Couldn´t decide witch one, ah, what the heck, I take both!

 

Thank You, Old And New Friends!

(HD)

 /



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar