lördag 15 augusti 2015

Extraordinary Jet Team : Breitling !

Chicago Air & Water Show 2015 August 15:th & 16:th 

This could have been seen live on the net.

I saw most of the airshow, I liked the T6 of course, and the show on Saturday ended with The Blue Angels from US. Navy.

I don´t know if they are giving the show live again on the net on Sunday the 16:th. If so check it out, cause there are some good stuff to watch!

Check this link out:

 /

http://airandwater.cbslocal.com/2015/08/05/chicago-air-water-show-to-feature-the-breitling-jet-teams-first-appearance-in-the-u-s/

 /

The Blue Angels are a very "tight" team in the air and they are really amazing to watch. I wonder if there is another airshow-team in the world, that fly so close to each other?  Very Impressive and beautiful, with perfection. !

Chicago is "my kind of town" in United States I just love that city.

I have been there a couple of times as a visitor, but not as a ordinary tourist.

I´ve spent the time there living with my Swedish-American relatives and a girlfriend that lived in the nothern town near O´Hare airport.

So I´m a little bit familiar with Chicago, "The Windy City".


The show was broadcasted from one of the beaches, and most of the airplanes flew over Lake Michigan. You must have in mind that close to the beach is a lot of "skyscrapers" like John Hancock building  aprox: 380 m high, but there are other high buildings too. That´s what makes this airshow a little bit spactacular in a way.



 

 The most impressive airteam to me was in fact the French Breitling team, with their elegance in the air..

  (HD)


If you are able to watch the "live show" on Sunday afternoon look out for this team!

(HD)

If any of the Swedish Airforce planes  JAS 39 Gripen or

AJS 37 Viggen  had been there, They had stolen the whole show, for sure !

 

The Swedes that have "The Right Stuff":

JAS 39 Gripen


AJS 37 Viggen

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar